Vegan Food List is about to be born!
Hi, and welcome to VeganFoodList.org! I’m so glad you’ve stopped by because you have found the very best vegan food list website that there is. I have big, exciting plans for this site and I hope you’ll be a part of it when I’m ready to officially launch VeganFoodList.org. Among some of the many vegan food list ideas I will be creating, here are just a few of the things you’ll find:
- Packaged Vegan Food List. Everybody likes a tasty snack now and then, or how about those handy almost-done meals? I’ll find em, and tell you about em. I might even buy them myself and write a review.
- Whole Vegan Food List. This should be a no-brainer, right? Well, sometimes there are things that can get overlooked, so I’ll try and point out stuff that seems vegan but may not always be.
- Ingredient Vegan Food List, some of which will be recipes to make your own substitute vegan foods.
- Lots of Vegan Recipes! I hope to make these easily printable so you can take them to the kitchen and make a big mess, without killing your computer.
- A Substitute Vegan Food List, so you don’t have to use animal-based foods but can still make those recipes come out great!
- Vegan Food Blog – I’m really excited about this one. I absolutely love sharing new and delicious vegan foods with people!
As you can see none of the things mentioned above are currently available on VeganFoodList.org. That’s because the site is brand new as of 9-15-2011. I’ll be building the lists, preparing the recipes, and firing up the blog machine. The blog will likely be first out of the gate to let everyone know how progress is going, and maybe drop a few for recipes, substitutes or whatever while the main site is being prepared. Being vegan can often seem intimidating when it comes to food, so I hope this website will make it a little easier to satisfy your senses so that you’ll be filled food and flavor. One day I hope to even have a forum available here so we can interact and share our own vegan food lists with each other.
For now you may visit the blog (to launch this week 9-25) or sign up to be notified of the official launch of VeganFoodList.org on the right.